Monday, January 29

welcome

updated: Subscribe to my blog so that you don't need to remember to visit every day...

dear reader,

thanks for visiting my first-ever blog. this being a first for me, and very much a work in progress, I'm afraid you'll have to bear with the learning curve. as I'm sure you can imagine, it's a little weird writing to such a diverse audience--friends, acquaintances, and loved ones. hell, for all I know, this might (hopefully?) get read by people I don't even know.

in the hopes of getting you hooked by giving you something to come back to in the next few days and weeks, I've already gone ahead and posted my first few weeks worth of stories. as such, you'll have to scroll down and hit "Older Posts" if you want to see the first of them.

Anyway. I left the comments feature on for a reason--I want, and will respect, your feedback. I want to make this something you'll visit again. that said, I'll try and post more often than I have, so that it will be more interesting. in the meantime, read on, be in touch, and spread the word.

--j

No comments: